(EDIT) THIS CONTEST ENDS SUNDAY!!! C’MON FOLKS, GET YOUR ENTRIES IN!
HOT GIVEAWAY ALERT! Enter to win a Tod’s Shade Leather Tote in Beige below (value $1,149.99!)
After stumbling upon the UGG Deal of the Century (sizes and styles still available!) I make it a habit to check out MTF Price Matters on a regular basis. Of course they’ve since returned the love, as we’ve teamed up for a rockin’ Rock & Republic promotion - again, a few styles and sizes available – and they’re one of my newest sponsors (see that cute little button on the left? You’ll want to click on that to show your support).
Now for those who’ve asked and for those who’re wondering:
1. All of the merchandise at MTF Price Matters is 100% authentic. They simply do not do knock-offs. So you can take the low, low prices at face value – they’re awesome deals, plain and simple!
2. Their customer service is ridiculously good. Like, the best service I’ve ever received when purchasing online. So don’t be afraid to give them a shout with questions, concerns or feedback (EST customers keep in mind they’re located in BC – so mind the time difference).
3. If you happen to live out west, check out their Pay N’ Pick Up service – you can save on shipping by picking up your purchases at any one of their twelve (12) locations. They ship anywhere in North America – US customers, welcome!
4. Inventory is constantly being updated – so check back often.
This morning I decided to take a virtual stroll through their apparel section and came across a few gems I just had to share:
Ladies Coach Purse ($144.99) – Don’t live near a Coach Outlet? No problem! You can find authentic Coach purses at awesome prices at MTF Price Matters. This piece has been discounted by a whopping $215 – and you simply MUST check back as the styles and selection are constantly changing.
Men’s 7 For All Mankind LA Dark Jeans ($78.20) – Um, I paid over $300 for my 7 For All Mankind jeans. I LOVE relaxed fit on men (no Axl Rose wannabes, thank you) and these jeans are seriously HOT. Sizes 30-38 are available, so I say treat your mister to some designer threads! Also available in limited sizes - Men’s 7 For All Mankind “A” Jeans (original fit).
Movado Watch Series 800 ($474.99) – This beyond gorgeous Movado watch is half price! It’s the perfect gift for a special guy (or gal – a lot of my girlfriends can rock men’s watches). The watch is recertified – kind of like a refurbished item – but it of course is fully guaranteed and comes with a comparable warranty. I’m also a fan of this Gucci Ladies Watch – also half price at just $449.99.
Ladies Rock & Republic Stella Outrider Jeans ($44.99) – Both my husband and I are LOVING our Rock & Republic jeans! They fit perfectly and honestly make me feel amazing. And I can’t believe they’re under $50 – I recently saw a similar style at Aritzia for over $200. Score!
Shop online 24/7 at PriceMatters.ca. Remember: inventory is constantly being updated, and items are available in limited quantities. So when you see a great deal, grab it!
MTF Price Matters is offering Listen to Lena! readers the chance to win one of their most coveted items – an authentic Tod’s Shade Leather Tote in Beige – value $1,149.99!
Tod’s is known in the luxury goods sector as a symbol of the perfect combination of tradition, quality and modernity. Each product is hand-crafted with highly-skilled techniques, intended, after laborious reworking, to become an exclusive, recognizable, modern and practical object. Made in Italy by J.P. Tod, Beige leather tote features double top handles. Tonal signature logo on the front. Protective bottom feet. Magnetic snap closure. Brown signature logo lining with one back wall zippered pocket, large middle divider zip pocket, and two front handy interior pouch pockets.
1. Visit MTF Price Matters and find three (3) hot deals that catch your eye.
2. Under each item you’ll see a Facebook “Like This” icon – simply click this link and post it to your profile.
3. Then, leave a comment here with the three (3) products you liked (if you’re not on Facebook, please skip step 2).
You can also qualify for extra entries! Remember, you must leave a separate comment for each. You can:
(1) Follow my blog, Listen to Lena!
(2) “Like” Listen to Lena! on Facebook
(3) “Like” MTF Price Matters on Facebook
(4) Follow MTF Price Matters on Twitter
(5) Tweet about this giveaway (tiny URL: http://tinyurl.com/4tytuk3)
(6) You may Tweet daily.
I’ll draw for a winner on April 10th. Special thanks to MTF Price Matters, and good luck everybody!