Loved it in the ’80′s? Missed it in the 90′s? No fear – NEON is back with a vengeance!
This Spring, designers have a little surprise in store for you – a PUNCH! of colour in everything from clothing to shoes to jewelry. I’m particularly loving the plethora of bright handbags: what a way to make an entrance!
1. Charlotte Street Sylvie, $278.00, kate spade
2. Leather Foldover Clutch, GAP. $39.95
3. Co-Lab by Christopher Kon, Town Shoes. $95.00
4. Upwardly Mobile Satchel, Modcloth.com. $185.00
5. Large Perforated-Logo Grab Bag, MICHAEL Michael Kors. $298.00
6. Leni Charm Convertible Leather Crossbody, Juicy Couture. $235.00
7. NORONEN, Aldo. $60.00
8. Medium Russel Bag, Dooney & Bourke. $395.00
9. Giant City Tote, Balenciaga. $1,935.00
Tell me which one is your favourite! Me – I love the Balenciaga (sigh), but my wallet loves the Christopher Kon handbag from Town Shoes. I’ve been looking for the perfect bright orange – I think I’ve found it!